I just lurk on your page. :) Nice. BTW, thanks for the follow. and don't mind that I follow you too. HAHAHA! :) YOUR GODLY POSTS MAKES ME REALIZE THAT I AM BLESSED THAT I HAVE AN AWESOME GOD WHO LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY. :) THANKS.
Hi! I was inactive with tumblr for the longest time and just read your message. Thanks dude. :-) God bless you.
Im writting this now because I can’t go back to sleep. I don’t know. It’s now saturday morning. My mind is blank and I just don’t know why Im still awake.
Friday is my off from work. Before I went to bed yesterday morning I altered a pair of pants because I don’t I like its shape. It took me two tries until I did if perfectly. I was so happy.
While I was doing that I was making plans again but that time I decide to put it on my notes.
1. Im going to school next week so I can enroll again.
2. I will take some units so I can take ng LET exam. (I want to teach high school or elementary)
3. I will buy a motorcycle for transportation to work or school or anywhere.
4. I wanted to go to places alone.
5. I am talk alot when im with my friends and I wanted to express myself, not to be shy and say what I want to say.
So, that’s what I wanted to happen. Afterwards I realize I should have been making bucket list for Christmas but I don’t feel like it. I don’t want anything. Maybe my list of things to do will be enough as a gift for myself.
As I was writting this I realized why Im here and typing this. I wasn’t sure but maybe I just wanted somebody to tell this. A person that I won’t care whatever he or she says.
That feeling when you wake up in the morning and you can feel the space in your heart like something you don’t know is missing then you just sit up on your bed looking pass through the darkness of the dawn.